CRANSTON, RI (Holiday 2018)—This season, Chamilia (www.chamilia.com), a Swarovski Company, announced the release of its new Limited Edition “Enchanted Forest” Premium Jewel Box for holiday 2018. The gift set includes Chamilia’s Oval Snap Bracelet, seven exclusive charms, and two new locks to hold the charms in place.
“The premium limited-edition jewel box gift set is one of the most popular items at retail for the Chamilia brand during the holidays,” said Kristin Coaker, Head of Merchandising and Brand Communications for Chamilia. “Each year, we introduce a new theme that resonates with the marketplace. This year, we focused on the magical beauty of a forest in winter.”
This premium bracelet set is presented in a custom-designed midnight blue gift box with an artist’s representation of a winter scene in white and silver tones with cranberry accents. Intricate layers of paper cutouts on the interior of the cover create a frame for animals in winter, highlighting the thematic details of the set. The sterling silver charms are exclusive to the set and will not be sold separately, and include:
- Reindeer Flourish—This sterling silver charm with black rhodium finish portrays the head of a reindeer with antlers in profile.
- Winter Fairy—This hanging sterling silver charm with Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia accents represents a delicate fairy.
- Quilted Snowfall—This sterling silver charm with Fancy Light Blue Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia accents is decorated with a quilted snowflake pattern.
- Frosted Snowflake—This sterling silver hanging charm with round and marquis-shaped Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia accents depicts a single snowflake.
- Snowshoe Rabbit—This sterling silver charm with Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia bears an artist’s rendering of a rabbit in snow against a blue base taille enamel sky.
- Songbird Tree—This sterling silver hanging charm with Gray Blue Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia depicts songbirds nesting in a snow-covered tree.
- Winter Sunburst—This sterling silver charm with Fancy Light Blue Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia shines a wintery blue light.
- Faceted Locks—This set of locks is covered in a pattern of consecutive hexagons, which echo the snowflake shape featured in the charms.
There are more than 400 exclusive charms available from the Chamilia brand. All collections are made from sterling silver, 14 karat gold or Chamilia Blush and feature genuine Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Zirconia, or Italian Murano Glass. The brand follows strict Swarovski guidelines for quality and aesthetic standards.
The “Enchanted Forest” holiday jewel box retails for $350 U.S. and will be available starting October 15, 2018, at the brand’s more than 1,000 retail partners worldwide and on the Chamilia website, www.chamilia.com.
Based in Cranston, RI, Chamilia is an American company that was established in 2002. Chamilia was purchased in 2013 by Swarovski, a world leader in quality and innovation. Each of the more than 400 exclusive charms available from the brand are made from .925 sterling silver, 14 karat gold or Chamilia Blush and feature genuine Swarovski Crystals or Zirconia, or Italian Murano Glass. The brand follows strict Swarovski Group guidelines for quality and aesthetic excellence. For more information, please go to www.chamilia.com.
Swarovski delivers a diverse product portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski Crystal Business designs manufactures and markets crystals, natural and created gemstones, finished products such as jewelry, accessories, and lighting. The company’s film division, Swarovski Entertainment, produces artistically accomplished feature films with global box-office appeal. The Swarovski Foundation was set up to honor the philanthropic spirit of the company by supporting creativity and culture, promoting wellbeing and conserving natural resources. Now run by the fifth generation of family members, Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach, with over 2,350 stores in about 170 countries and more than 25,000 employees, www.swarovskigroup.com.