My husband and I are always printing different documents, photos, flyers and even invoices for DH’s business, so We need a printer that is able to provide high quality image prints that we need. We did a lot of research, because as you are probably aware of there are many different printers types and brands out there, so finding a printer that can actually fulfill all your needs can be challenging.
We already own and love an Epson Artisan 810 and when I say I love the printer, that is really an understatement! The Artisan is really a top of the line printer. After trying the Artisan 810, I knew that next time we looked into buying a new printer Epson was the way to go. We were thinking about getting a new printer for DH’s office, but we wanted something a bit more simple and with a smaller price tag, so when I had the chance to review the Epson Stylus NX625 Color Ink Jet All-in-One, I was really looking forward to it.
The very first thing I noticed after setting up the printer and trying it for the first time is how fast the printer is able to print documents! The Epson Stylus prints web pages and documents at speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black), 7.2 ISO ppm (color)1, based on the ISO standard, I was honestly amazed on the speed of the printer even though I have expected it to be fast, it is a lot faster than I thought. The Stylus features automatic two-sided printing that can save up to 50% of your paper supply at speeds of 7.6 ISO ppm (black), 4.6 ISO ppm (color)1, based on the ISO standard.
One of my favorite features and a big difference with the Artisan 810, the Stylus has a larger paper tray that holds up to 150 sheets of plain paper, so you do not need to reload paper as often. When you have the printer all the way on the other side of the house, this is always a nice thing to have.
The Epson Stylus NX65 also features built-in 2.5″ LCD and built in memory card slots which makes computer free photo printing a breeze. The Stylus can also print high quality pictures and a 4″ x 6″ photo in as fast as 20 sec. The image enhancement tools allows you to automatically correct poorly exposed photos and easily remove red eye, photo restoration, Automatic Photo Correction and more equally useful options.
Among the other really neat features on the Epson Stylus, you will find the high quality scanning and of course the easy set up of this unit is a major plus.
There are a few features in the Artisan 810 that you will not find in the Stylux NX625 like the CD print tool which allows you to print right onto ink jet printable CDs / DVDs, without labels. The Artisan has a lot more options that you can perform directly from the printer ….I see the artisan like the perfect printer for photo projects of all kinds while the Stylus is a more simple way to get your printer jobs with a high quality finish and for just a fraction of the price tag.
I think both printer are top of the line, the one thing you need to keep in mind is, what are you going to use the printer for. Once you establish your needs you can choose the printer that will be a better match for the jobs you need the unit to perform.
The Epson Stylus retails for 149.99 and it is on sale right now for only 99.99. The printer is currently out of stock on the Epson website, but you can still get this deal at one the Epson retailers like Amazon.
Key Features :
• Share one all-in-one at home — print wirelessly from multiple PCs, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n1
• World’s fastest all-in-one1 — print web pages and documents at speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black), 7.2 ISO ppm (color)1, based on the ISO standard
• Save paper — automatic two-sided printing can save up to 50% of your paper supply at speeds of 7.6 ISO ppm (black), 4.6 ISO ppm (color)1, based on the ISO standard
• Reload paper less often — large paper tray holds up to 150 sheets of plain paper
• Supports wireless printing from your cell phone — easily print photos and more from your iPhone and many mobile devices1
• PC-free photo printing — it’s easy with the built-in 2.5″ LCD and built in memory card slots
• Vibrant photos in no time — print a 4″ x 6″ photo in as fast as 20 sec1
• Superior image enhancement tools — automatically correct poorly exposed photos and easily remove red eye
• High quality scanning — up to 2400 dpi
• Truly touchable photos and documents — get worry-free handling with instant-dry inks
• Save money — Extra High-capacity Black and color ink cartridges available1
• Standard ink set included — includes one 125 Black ink cartridge and three 125 color ink cartridges
• Extra high-capacity ink cartridges available — save about 35%
• Quickly print from your mobile device — print photos, office documents and more, see www.epson.com/mobileprinting for details
• Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic two-sided printing
• Designed to be recycled1
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• RoHS compliant
• Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
You can find all Epson products at:
Epson has kindly offered one lucky Born 2 Impress reader, the chance to win a free Epson Stylus NX625!
To enter this giveaway, please visit the Epson store and tell me what other product you will like to try from the Epson wide product range. This is mandatory to participate.(You MUST be a public follower of the Born 2 Impress blog enter this giveaway, and if your profile is set at private, entries don’t qualify).
2 entries- Like Epson on Facebook.
2 entries- Follow Epson on Twitter.
.2 entries – Grab any of the images or buttons on the Special Events page and get 2 entries on all giveaways.
1entry- Grab the Born 2 Impress button.
1 entry- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this free giveaway using: @Epson_Store and @born2impress
win an Epson Stylus NX625 All in One Printer. http://bit.ly/gPZFjm. Up to once a day!
1 entry- Become a friend on Facebook- Link is on the right hand side bar.
1 entry- subscribe to my feeds.
1 entry- Subscribe to my Newsletter.
1 entry – Post this giveaway on your Facebook and post the link here.
1 entry- Follow me through Networked Blogs.
1 entry – Blog about this free giveaway and post the link here.
1 entry- Enter my other giveaways and post 1 comment for each one you entered.
2 entries-Submit this giveaway to a giveaway site and let me know which one.
Want more extra entries? Post about this giveaway in any other network you are active and post the link here. Please post one message for each extra entry.
Giveaway ends January 16th at midnight Eastern Time. Contest open to U.S.Residents with a valid street address. No PO Boxes please. Winner(s) are selected randomly through the use of random.org unless otherwise noted and will be announce on the contest closing date. To claim your prize(s), you must contact Born 2 Impress within 48 hours of the contest closing Prize(s) not claimed by (48 hours) will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected in a live giveaway. Please provide a valid email address to be informed in case you do win a giveaway.
The product(s) provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company or the PR agency. The product(s) offered for the giveaway are free of charge, no purchase necessary. My opinions are my own and not by any means influenced by any other part.
We have a winner: True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 1768 Result: 521 Powered by RANDOM.ORG. Congratulations: Missa ! Please contact me within the next 48 hours to cliam your prize.