The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. Travel for the vacation package begins June 29.
• The new travel offer starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for a four-night stay on-site at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and includes multi-day Park-to-Park tickets to experience both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
• Vacation package guests will also enjoy exclusive benefits, including:
o Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
o Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley
o A specially themed Welcome Parcel delivered to their doorstep
• Additional details about the vacation package are below and attached, to include the accompanying photo. To book a vacation package, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package
The Wizarding World of
Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package
~ Starts at $155 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel June 29 to Aug. 16
~ Starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel Aug. 17 to Oct. 2 and Nov. 30 to Dec. 18 • 4-night on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – an all-new hotel inspired by the iconic beach resorts of the 1950s and 1960s
• 3-day Park-to-Park tickets
• One breakfast per person at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the all-new Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley
• Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open
• Special themed Welcome Parcel
• Complimentary on-site transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk • Book by July 31
• Upgrade to one of three AAA Four-Diamond deluxe on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort to receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at select attractions in both theme parks all day (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
• Vacation package also available at Universal Partner Hotels
The information on this post is a press release provided by the company or PR representative. I have not written the statements expressed here.