This year has been a record-breaking year for allergy sufferers like my husband and me.
Bad year for allergy sufferers
We have been getting allergy shots for over one year now but still struggle with allergy problems and sinuses. As a matter of fact, we both had sinus surgery last month!
As you can imagine, we both try to keep allergens at bay and have gone from a home with 90% carpeting to area rugs in just some of the rooms.
We also use hypoallergenic bedding and pillows, AC filters that are recommended for allergy sufferers, and an air purifier in the bedroom.
You can’t say we are not trying!
The Right Air Purifier
There are tons of air purifiers and products specifically designed to help people like us with allergy issues. But finding the right one for you is a whole new challenge. We have tried a couple of different air cleaners and air purifiers, the last of them being Airfree.
Airfree Tulip 100
The brand offers different air purifiers depending on the size of the room you need it for.
Unlike any other air purifier I have tried before, Airfree uses an exclusive patented thermodynamic TSS™ technology. Airfree applies the same concept as boiling water by using heat to destroy microorganisms, attaining 100% efficiency at the Airfree air outlet.
How it Works
- Contaminated air enters the Airfree unit by natural air convection.
- The microorganisms are eliminated inside at temperatures of close to 400 °F.
- The sterilized air is cooled before being returned to the environment.
- The purified air dissipates throughout the environment.
Airfree is designed to destroy mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollens, pet dander, tobacco, and other organic allergens that are frequently found in our homes.
My Biggest Selling Points
- The unit is completely silent. Yes, no sound at all comes out of the unit.
- There is no maintenance whatsoever and no filters or anything to replace.
- It is really lightweight and easy to bring along with you.
- There is no learning curve. All you need to do is plug it in and let it do its magic!
The Airfree also doubles as a night light, which is great for kids’ rooms, nurseries, and those who appreciate a little light during the night. The light can be turned off if you wanted to.